How LINK process Personal Data as a Data Controller is defined and described in the terms and conditions in the agreement between LINK and our end user (Data Subject). The data about the end user that we process as a Data Controller depends on which of our services that are used.
Examples of processing activities:
- Manage end user profile.
- Manage end user consents.
- Manage memberships.
- Execute individual rights.
- Notify end user of changes to services, terms and conditions or this privacy notice.
- Respond to enquiries or questions related to services, terms and conditions or this privacy notice.
- Mediate information and membership offers.
Depending on the service and the end user's use of the service in question, we may as Data Controller process Personal Data within the following categories:
- Basic Personal Data (such as name), contact details (such as email, phone number etc).
- Special categories of Personal Data, such as data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership or health data.
- Manage memberships.
- Location Data, such as GPS, Wi-Fi location data and location data derived from Processor's network (that is not traffic data as defined below).
- Traffic Data: Personal Data processed in relation to the conveyance of communication on an electronic communications network or billing thereof.
- Data related to content of communication, such as e-mails, voice mails, SMS/MMS, browsing data etc.
In some cases, LINK Mobility will be able to link Personal Data collected by several different services, as long as the data is collected for the same purpose.
Legal basis for LINK's processing are:
- To fulfil the agreement for use of a service provided by LINK to the end user, e.g. in relation to management of the user profile or memberships and to notify end users of changes to, or respond to enquiries related to services, terms and conditions or this privacy notice.
- To pursue LINK's legitimate interests (provided always that the interests of the data subjects do not override such interests), e.g. in relation to improve the services or the user experience, to establish, exercise or defend a legal claim, to prevent loss or damages to LINK or any third parties or to prevent any actions that may compromise LINK or a third party's property or the personal data of the other users of the services.
- Consent, e.g. in relation to marketing of LINK's services.
- To comply with a legal obligation to which LINK is subject, e.g. continued storage due to statutory rules of storage for accounting purposes.
The end user can at any time:
- Withdraw consent to processing activities based on consent.
- Access Personal Data.
- Amend Personal Data.
- Request deletion of Personal Data.
- Request restriction of, or object to, processing.
- Request export of Personal Data.
- Terminate the agreement.
LINK will retain your Personal Data for as long as it is necessary to fulfil the purposes for processing as defined in the terms and conditions in the agreement between LINK and our end user, and will as a main rule retain Personal Data until cancellation of the agreement or until end users request deletion. Please note that legal obligations, e.g. statutory rules related to storage for accounting purposes, may make it necessary to store Personal Data after cancellation of the agreement. Continued storage may also occur where such storage is necessary for the purposes of legitimate interests pursued by LINK, including, but not limited to, the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.